Customer Success Stories
|Hubspot||• After Azuqua was acquired by Okta, they began looking for a replacement to build automations without relying on engineers.|
• CIO asked the team to explore building a
dedicated business systems team, so they
wanted an automation partner to help guide them and provide a roadmap to success.
|• Chose Workato as their guide to help them|
migrate their existing workflows, expand for rapid adoption
• in tackling new use cases, and provide a
community of other business systems
professionals to learn from.
|• The team at HubSpot successfully automated Lead Syncing, Employee Onboarding /Offboarding, Security/Dev Ops workflows, data sync and migration, ticket management and incident tracking, creating speed that enables the company to scale rapidly without additional resources|
|Nutanix||• High costs from over-purchasing & under-utilizing their VMS (Vendor Management System)|
• Caused a huge IT backlog within the VMS that required manual processes.
• 80% of Legal team’s capacity responding to NDA requests, limiting workload productivity.
• High security and compliance risks of having a data breach, due to nature of their business
|• Workato greatly reduced their reliance upon their VMS & used them more effectively|
• Automated their NDA requesting system, giving back time to their legal team, empowering them to do more specialized and strategic tasks.
|• Maximized VMS utilization, and reduced costs with automatic deprovisioning|
• 100% IT SLA (Service Level Agreement) compliance 2X faster response times for IT tickets
• 80% reduction in Legal operation costs
• 100% security compliance, zero data breaches
|Grab||• With the acquisition of UBER’s SEA operations,|
• Grab saw a massive influx of new initiatives and people.
• Onboarding and provisioning of new staff was too time consuming and often prone to human error.
• A lean IT team meant onboarding automation (and other IT operations) were getting delayed due to bandwidth.
• In a time of rapid expansion, Grab needed to ensure that processes across IT and PeopleOps were as efficient and robust as possible.
|• Automated onboarding process & provisioning of Jumpcloud and windows hardware loaded with all approved applications and permissions in under 20 minutes.|
• Built ChatOps hub into slack to complete It
• requests, manage systems and assets, and provide employees immediate response to queries via chatbot.
|• Thinks of Workato as “the vehicle for dispelling bottlenecks across the organization”|
• Saved in excess of 3000 people hours
• Provisioning and building future integrations in a fraction of the time
• Eliminated Human Error
• Elevated Employee Experience
|Toast||• Toast had been using Celigo for a couple of years. At the time of purchase, Celigo had the best Netsuite connector, but it hasn’t been kept|
• It was too hard to make changes to their
• integrations without Celigo’s help, which was slow and costly.
• Wanted the ability to create integrations internally, without needing professional services.
|• Replaced Celigo with Workato to automate their Netsuite to Salesforce integration|
• Built a set of HR and bank reconciliation Automations.
• Used Workato to provide APIs for integration with partner systems.
• Empowered their employees to create integrations without vendor or IT team involvement.
|• Were able to create hundreds of automations on their own, across functions in the business.|
• They use Workato to monitor the automations.
• Jason earned two promotions since implementing Workato, and his team grew from 1 to 4 people, because of the value they provide to the business
|Slack||• Were manually building integrations for their ecosystem of many dozens of apps, where the pieces were constantly changing|
• Wanted to leverage their own technology, Slack, where their people did most of their work
• Sales, Marketing, Legal, HR, and Finance all had integration requirements, and Monica’s team at the time was only 2 people
|• Deployed Workato in 2016, got up to speed fast, and enabled other teams to build|
• Workato has become the operating system behind their entire business, upon which they can innovate and adjust to constant change
|• Were able to get up to speed quickly to serve the business well to enable scaling.|
• Today, 80+ builders have created hundreds of automations, and they use Workato to monitor them
• As potential use cases increase, they’ve continued to grow with Workato because of the flexibility, reliability, completeness, and ease of building
|Gainsight||• As Gainsight’s first CIO, Karl found that there were many apps that different departments had brought in, but none of them were integrated|
• Because integration is a key areas of value IT can provide, he focused on finding the right integration platform first
|• Chose Workato so all the teams could get a lot done without needing technical expertise|
• Initially focused on integrating the quote-to-cash process, then moved more toward automation as they got comfortable with Workato
|• Karl considers Workato his “Swiss Army Knife” because they use it for much more than integration. (Automation, ETL from SaaS apps)|
• Being able to do multiple use cases with one skillset has allowed IT to add a lot of value without adding a lot of headcount
|Enbridge||• With 18,000 employees worldwide, as well as recent acquisitions, Enbridge needed to streamline its HR processes across the board.|
• From onboarding, offboarding and
• systems access provisioning to global payroll and safety program management. With over 100,000 events an hour, other integration platforms failed agility and robustness test.
|• Single centralised HR Hub integrating SAP, Workday and dozens of other apps / data sources with over 100 automations across all of them in a wall-to wall deployment.||• Enbridge was able to shift strategy from|
• fragmented local integration providers to Workato’s cloudnative platform after the acquisition of
• another energy company, successfully integrating dozens of HR apps into a unified HR hub. This large-scale project allows the addition of new employees from acquisitions to join the company’s processes like payroll without any problems.
|Malwarebytes||• Initial data warehousing & analytics|
• project to develop business insights from data across the organisation.
• Biz Systems team getting 1-3 automation request a week from across different
• Needed an integration system that facilitated broader range of use cases beyond ETL and data ingestion.
|• Pulling data from over 50 different critical business apps and sources and replicating in Snowflake data warehouse followed by streaming data to looker for data visualisation.|
• Broader enterprise workflow automations such as synchronising billing data from website to SFDC as well as integrations across other business application such as workday, zendesk, marketing cloud, etc…
|• Tied into two top business initiatives (business wide insights/analytics & customer success/retention operations), as well as enabling Biz systems team with future automation requests, Workato facilitates the overall health of Malwarebytes business in real time|