Customer Success Stories
|Rapid7||• They wanted to make their quote to cash to fulfillment workflows faster and more streamlined. Their customers had to log in to multiple systems using different logins when accessing their|
support and services.
|• Built revenue automations including Opportunity Close Notifications, Automated Fulfillment, Case Notifications, and Platform User automation Provided a single point of entry to Rapid7 for customers, instead of multiple logins to disparate systems.||• They now process orders in under 10 minutes, and provision and onboard customers 2 days faster.|
• Provide a cleaner, more efficient handoff from Presales to Post Sales.
• Their customers get fast access to purchased products, allowing them to fulfill orders and recognize revenue faster. Reduction in the time to resolve customer issues
|Seatgeek||• Wasting a ton of effort on manual, repetitive tasks. Needed to scale growth without adding headcount Closing the books each month was slow,|
• inefficient, and error prone.
• Wanted to improve financial processes like forecasts, and ensure reliability of their financial data
• Lack of integration meant multiple logins/licenses, duplication of work, and stale financial reporting
|• Integrated key financial systems including FP&A, Accounting, Sales, HR, and Recruiting|
• Use a Workato recipe to post bank transactions to Netsuite automatically, according to business rules
|• Automated 90% of bank transactions posting to their General Ledger (Cash Reconciliation process)|
• Saved half a headcount through the automations they built Was able to build automations to enable “continuous close” in a week, after a few demos
• Implemented real-time forecasts in Adaptive Insights, after bringing in the data from other systems
|Tangocard||• Disbursements and reporting challenges made it hard to comply with signed agreements|
• Had a long, difficult month end close process Inconsistent reporting and data locked in spreadsheets, emails, and people’s heads made the processes hard to follow, because few people understood them
|• Built a reliable, repeatable disbursement process by collecting all the tribal knowledge and automating the business logic behind it|
• Netsuite and Snowflake are their source of truth,
• and they can now match agreements, product data, and financial records on a daily basis
|• Reporting is available continuously, in near real time, rather than after a monthly close process|
• Provided visibility to the front office that’s critical to their roles
• Internal customers and partners are much happier!